John is an experienced director, change management consultant, and programme/project delivery specialist with over 3 decades of experience. He has worked mainly in central Government, but has had highly successful tours across several sectors including industry, National Health Service, British Army, and Local Government.
His experience includes strategy formulation (including organisational vision, blueprint & target operating models); Organisational design (including Mergers); Establishing, leading and providing external assurance on major change programmes and projects (including WEFO funded Initiatives, Joint Ventures, Mergers, Government Relocation, ERP, new working practices and cultural change).
He is best deployed in strategic consultancy roles achieving successful outcomes through innovative and dynamic approaches to problem solving and issue resolution. He can be trusted to work in sensitive areas and is professional, loyal to clients and colleagues, hardworking and fully committed to any assignment that he takes on.
John is a workplace moderniser and is passionate about transformational change! He left Government in 2011 to follow his passion and established the Dew Cadre to help progressive talent leaders and their people:
- Adjust to a fast-moving highly-connected Digital Age operating environment
- Shape Sustainable Policy and Strategy Positions
- Heighten productivity, employee engagement and ultimately PROFIT
- Create and refine new “Value Propositions”
- Leverage collective knowledge, wisdom, talent and energy
- Leverage socio-economic impact and citizen wellbeing through investment decisions
- Redefine operational priorities and design new, agile and dynamic operating models.
The defining quotation that sums up the ethos and values of this unique practice “You make a living by what you get… you make a life by what you give!” Churchill.